On July 04-08, 2022, the teaching and administrative staff of both the Partner (Moldova, Armenia, Georgia) and Program Countries (Finland, Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia) took part in a study visit to RISEBA University of Applied Sciences from Riga, Latvia, within the framework of the Project „Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT)”, co-funded by the EU under the Erasmus+ program. Invited lecturer of Ilia State University, Natalia Vartanova participated in the visit.
During the entire study-visit, the participants got acquainted with:
– General presentation of RISEBA University of Applied Sciences in Riga, Latvia;
– Exploring the experiences of the Creative Business Incubator;
– Familiarization with the operating methodology and experiences of the Lifelong Learning Center;
– Knowledge of the success story “Cast print” – the startup of health technology;
– Exploring the experience of industry-university collaboration;
– Presentation of innovative co-creation programs for ambitious students and companies;
– Participation in the design workshop “Industry-University Collaboration”
– Exploring “RISEBA Production”.
– Presentation of the success story “Roadgames”
– Familiarization with the activity of the Student Council;
– Exploring the success story “Bruntor”;
– Participation in the Workshop dedicated to marketing strategies.