On March 21–26, 2022, the teaching and administrative staff of both the Partner and Program Countries took part in a study visit at National University of Theatre and Film “I.L. Caragiale” from Romania. Ilia State University was represented by Irine Guruli during the study visit.
During the entire study visit, the participants got acquainted with the following:
• Movement Workshop, Public Speaking and Team Work Workshop
• CineTIC’s visit
• Student Antreprenorial Society (SAS UNATC) presentation
• Study visit to Educational Theater Center Replika
• Study visit – Apollo 11 Cultural Hub
• Discussions with module’s trainers (assessment session)
• Study visit – Avanpost (Film Production Company)
• Film Screening “Blue Moon”, directed by Alina Grigore (UNATC Alumni) 85’ (San Sebastian Film Festival 2021 – “Golden Shell” Award for Best Film)
These experiences are valuable for the members of the consortium, or one of the directions on which they work in CONNECT Projects. The experience and knowledge gained during the study visit will form the basis of joint report of findings.
The CONNECT project is implemented with the support of the EU within the framework of the Erasmus+ program and is a continuation of the SMART project “Fostering University-Enterprise Cooperation and Entrepreneurship of Students via Smart Caffes” 585620-EPP-1- 2017-1-ELEPPKA2-CBHE-JP